By Jonathan Howe
As we celebrate this day of Thanksgiving, we want to say thanks to you, our readers and listeners. ThomRainer.com and the Rainer on Leadership podcast have experienced unprecedented growth over the past few years—and it is all because of you, the readers and listeners of the blog and podcast.
While the blog itself has continued to gain readers each year, the podcast has really taken off in the past 24 months. You, our listeners, recently pushed the total downloads of the podcast past 2,000,000, and we expect 2017 to be the biggest year yet for the podcast. We have some amazing guests scheduled for future episodes and are so thankful to have Vanderbloemen Search Group and Midwestern Seminary back as sponsors for 2017.
Today, however, we’d like to share with you some of our favorite podcast episodes from the past. Many of you may be new to Rainer on Leadership, so here is a list of some of the top episodes you may have missed:
- Why Congregational Singing Is Waning – Rainer on Leadership #215
- Why Pastors Often Leave Their Church in the Third Year – Rainer on Leadership #117
- Six Church Practices That Are Fading – Rainer on Leadership #222
- Change or Die…The Five Types of Dying Churches – Rainer on Leadership #239
- How to Grow Discipleship in Your Church, featuring Robby Gallaty – Rainer on Leadership #190
- The Disappearance of Choirs – Rainer on Leadership #226
- How Churches Can Pray More Effectively – Rainer on Leadership #191
- 10 Keys to Developing a Healthy Church Staff – Rainer on Leadership #119
- What Does a Healthy Church Budget Look Like? – Rainer on Leadership #115
- How to Make Announcements in Worship Services – Rainer on Leadership #098
Feel free to binge on these today and over the weekend. We’ll be back with a brand new episode tomorrow in which Mike Harland joins us to discuss The Four Qualities of an Effective Worship Leader. You won’t want to miss it.