I recently received a copy of Michael Hyatt’s new book Platform. If you’re not familiar with Hyatt, he’s the former president and current chairman of Thomas Nelson Publishers. He has one of the most successful websites on the interwebs at www.MichaelHyatt.com and over 200,000 followers on Twitter.
Enough about him. On to the book.
Platform is THE most comprehensive book I’ve ever seen for building an online platform. All the details and resources are here. This book basically lays out all the secrets and tips that Hyatt has learned over the past 6 years. His experience alone is worth the price for the book. The resources and best practices are lagniappe.
- Platform Video Jumpstart (a $179.00 six-session video series)
- Why Now Is the Best Time Ever to Be an Author (a $47.00 one-session video)
- How to Write a Winning Book Proposal (a $47.00, two-session audio series)
- Writing a Winning Non-Fiction Book Proposal (a $19.97 e-book)
- Writing a Winning Fiction Book Proposal (a $19.97 e-book)
- All the Digital Editions of Platform (a $38.06 collection of the Kindle, Nook, iPad, and PDF formats)
- Audio Edition of Platform (a $24.99 audio edition of the entire book)
This offer is only valid through the end of the day, May 25th, CDT. At that point, this offer goes away FOREVER. To get these seven FREE bonuses, you must take these three steps:
- Purchase Platform from your favorite bookseller. You can chose from one of many online retailers or your local bookseller. The book retails for $24.99, but many retailers are selling it for less than $15.00.
- E-mail Hyatt a copy of your receipt. You can simply forward a copy of the receipt from your online retailer to email@example.com. If you buy a physical copy from a local retailer, scan the receipt and e-mail it to the same address. It’s that simple.
- Confirm your e-mail address.
It’s that easy. After working in publishing for the past 5 years, I can’t tell you how many times I would have recommended this book. I’ve only had it for three weeks and have already told a dozen or so people about it.
And I wouldn’t have done so had I not seen immediate results.
Hyatt shares a few tips I have long thought necessary for blogs, but never had the opportunity to implement. After just two weeks of making these recommended modifications, I’ve seen immediate results.
In conclusion, you really should get the book and all the free stuff this week. I recommend the hardcover copy because you’ll be coming back to it over and over again, yet I guess the Kindle version would work as well (but I don’t have a Kindle).